Wineskin 2.6.0 Released !
Wineskin 2.6.0 is released today! After a few weeks of testing and bug fixing... I've had no more reports of problems in the last week to prevent a release. Please report any problems ASAP, so minor point update fixes can be released quickly.
- Wineskin.m background daemon (the 'old' brains of the wrapper) has been removed.
- WineskinLauncher has been expanded to control the wrapper better, including everything Wineskin.m used to do.
- The wrapper should no longer double run on every start up, which will fix many issues, like WineskinStartupScript running twice.
- A D3DBoost checkbox has been added in Screen Options in Wineskin.app. This will quickly let you enable/disable the CSMT option for Command Stream in Wine. This is currently only in Wineskin engines marked D3DBoost, and in the WS9WineCX13.1.0 engine. It will be in future Engines when CSMT becomes standard in Wine. If you check this option with an Engine that does not support it, it should have no effect.
- Kill Wineskin Processes button in Wineskin.app will correctly kill processes just for the given wrapper, and clear up the lock file, without affecting other running wrappers (of any type), Wine, or Crossover.
- Kill Wineskin Processes button will also attempt to clear stuck launchd processes for the current running wrapper to clear up 10810 errors.
- Stuck launchd processes for the current running wrapper will try to be removed at wrapper shut down, if any. This is to attempt to prevent 10810 errors.
- Fixed a parsing bug in the Winetricks update function that caused some entries to have the wrong command names and fail to work, such as corefonts and allfonts.
- Fixed a parsing bug in the Winetricks update function that caused some Descriptions to not be in English.